Best Bluetooth Transmitter to Pair with Two Headphones
Compared with previous models from TROND or other brands, TROND BT-DUO II is far superior in enabling you to pair with two BT headphones (speakers). Reasons are:
– Two Separate Buttons. It’s much easier to operate and set up all the connections with the power button and the pairing button so that you won’t get confused with the so-called multi-function button;
– Two LED Indicators for TX. In the TX mode, it features one blue indicator to show which codec is in place, and another green indicator to show whether both BT devices are successfully connected;
– AptX Low Latency for Two Devices. What really makes TROND BT-DUO II stand out is that it can support aptX Low Latency for TWO paired Bluetooth speakers or headphones, whereas most other competing transmitters in the market can’t. Instead, they will downgrade the codec to SBC, which may lead to the noticeable audio latency.
– Bluetooth Profile: Bluetooth V4.1, CSR 8670 chipet, A2DP
– Transmit Range: up to 33ft / 10m
– Supports: Dual Stream (TX mode); Multi-Point (RX mode)
– Codec: Dual Link aptX LL, aptX LL, aptX, SBC
– Working Time: 20 hours (TX); 12 hours (RX)
– Dimension: 2.6 x 2.1 x 0.7 in
– Net Weight: 1.6 oz
– The latency of 40ms is still unacceptable for live performance. Therefore, musicians beware! Bluetooth technology even with aptX LL may not suit your needs;
– If you use the optical connection, please change your TV SPDIF output setting from Dolby Digital to PCM.
– TROND BT-DUO II does NOT function as an audio converter; therefore, please do not expect to use the 3.5mm AUX and optical IN simultaneously.
- 2-IN-1 DESIGN. Powered by the premium CSR8670 chipset, TROND BT-DUO II could be switched easily between the transmitter (TX) mode and the receiver (RX) mode. You can pair the transmitter with your wireless headphones and watch TV shows late at night. Or you can use it as a Bluetooth receiver, and enjoy CD-quality music wirelessly from your phone to your wired home stereo system
- DUAL LINK & NO LIP-SYNC DELAY. What really makes TROND BT-DUO II stand out is that it supports dual link aptX Low Latency when pairing two Bluetooth headphones simultaneously to BT-DUO II. This way, both you and your significant other could either watch TV shows late at night or enjoy movies from your iPad on the plane without any noticeable audio lag. You may order one or two TROND TD-BH01 Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones for the best low latency performance
- OPTICAL, 3.5mm AUX & RCA. TROND BT-DUO II provides up to 3 types of audio connections: 3.5mm aux, white/red RCA (via the included 3.5mm to RCA cable adapter), TOSLINK. More flexibility for you to connect your devices via different cables. Please note that this transmitter/receiver doesn’t function as an audio converter; the digital optical port is only for audio input purpose, and can only be used in the transmitter (TX) mode
- LONGER BATTERY LIFE & UNINTERRUPTED STREAMING. TROND BT-DUO II comes with large 500mAh rechargeable battery; one single charge can last up to 20 hours. It also supports working while charging; you can plug in or unplug the external USB power charger at any time you want
- WHAT YOU GET: TROND BT-DUO II Bluetooth V4.1 Transceiver, TOSLINK audio cable, 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male audio cable, 3.5mm female to RCA male audio cable, 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male aluminum adapter, USB to micro USB charging cable, Welcome Guide, 18-MONTH TROND warranty & 30-DAY money back guarantee