A quiet cooling fan system designed to be placed on top of AV components such as routers, modems, and game consoles. Maintaining an optimal temperature for components prevents overheating, ensures constant performance, and extends their lifespan. The controller on the front of the cooling system features a smart thermostat trigger and fan speed control. The steel enclosure houses two dual-ball bearing fans that pulls heat out of the component and exhausts upwards. Its low-profile design enables the unit to fit in tight spaces. Includes corded power adapter to plug the fan system through an outlet.
There are three programming settings available which includes two temperature trigger modes. The fans can also be set to run continuously or be turned off. Four fan speeds are available for each active mode and will determine the speed at which the fans run when they are triggered. This ensures optimal airflow and noise levels for your application.
Design and Construction
Each system features dual-ball bearing fans rated at 67,000 hours and are certified by CE, UL, and RoHS. Fans contain a PWM-controlled motor used to minimize noise during speed variations and are suspended in mid-air with silicone mounts to absorb vibrations. A low-profile design allows the unit to fit in applications with a limited height clearance. Aluminum and steel construction enables additional components up to 10 pounds to be stacked on top.
- A quiet fan system designed for cooling routers, modems, game consoles, and other AV components.
- Protects components from overheating, performance issues, and shortened lifespans.
- Programming features two thermal trigger modes and four speed control options.
- Contains two dual-ball bearing fans with PWM-controlled motors to minimize noise.
- Dimensions: 11.6 x 6.3 x 1.5 in. | Exhaust: Top | Airflow: 140 CFM | Noise: 19 dBA